Friday, September 5, 2008

TGIF

Is it just me, or do weeks that start with a holiday always seem to drag on? This week has been truly a challenge. I know I am not the only one feeling exhausted either. Last night Jeffrey fell asleep on the couch at 5:00. We woke him up at 5:45 so he could eat dinner, and he went right back to bed. Needless to say he missed soccer practice. I didn't think I should wake him up to send him out in the cold and rain to practice. Today it has been cloudy and chilly with rain off and on, but hopefully it will clear up so we can have decent weather for our first games of the season tomorrow. Jeffrey plays at 9:00 and 11:00, Dana and Dakota play at 10:00. Then it's off to grandma's house for a fun filled afternoon. I don't know about you, but my kids love the inflatable moonwalk things, and we have rented one for the whole weekend. Oh Boy!! Can't wait to get some pictures of the kids in that thing.

Mel

No comments: